Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paris Je t'aime

Eiffel Tower

                                       Parisian Crepes




                                      Food market that appears in the movie Amelie
                                      French pastries



This trip starts with me eating ice-cream avec la Tour de'Eiffel. Then walking through the Parisian streets, right in front of the Notredame Cathedral, I found this little street car, where they were making and selling delicious crepes, of course I ordered a Nutella one, my favorite.
After that I took a not so conventional walking tour, where they show you all the hidden places where famous artists like Van Gogh and Picasso once lived. During the tour they also showed us the little cafe, and the food market that appear in the famous French movie Amelie, French people are apparently very proud of this film. And finally, Paris said arrivederci to me with these warm and delicious French pastries.

No comments:

Post a Comment